Most of us see failure in a negative light. When we fail it feels terrible, causes us to doubt ourselves and often give up on our dreams. You’re not alone, here’s some encouragement.
This Year I’ve:
- Applied to Over 50 jobs & Received Zero Job Offers
- Fell $8000 Short of My Goal for My Kickstarter Campaign
- Been Drowning In School Debt
- Been Criticized for Being "Irresponsible"
- Destroyed My Diet for Weeks at a Time
- Avoided My Jiu Jitsu Class Like the Plague
- Stayed in Bed All Day Watching Netflix Avoiding Real Life
But This Year I've Also:
- Gotten Engaged to the Woman of My Dreams
- Started My Own Business With No Funding
- Planned a Trip to India
- Read 50 Books
- Gained 20 Pounds of Lean Muscle
- Earned two stripes toward my Blue Belt in Jiu Jitsu
- Learned More About Myself & The People Around Me Than Any Other Time in My Life
We are all human. We have our doubts, fears, anxieties, bad habits and we are all inherently flawed. But we are all capable living incredible lives, achieving amazing things and positively impacting those around us and beyond. It’s ok to fail so long as you pick yourself up, take what you learned and become a better you. So keep progressing and make 2016 count. Your life story will be a great one.
Victor Gonzalez | Founder of Test Tube Fitness | email@example.com
I want you to thrive not only when it comes your health & fitness, I want you to kick ass at life! If you have any questions about health, nutrition or any other topic (seriously anything!) feel free to email at firstname.lastname@example.org
PLEASE CONSULT WITH YOUR DOCTOR, OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROFESSIONAL BEFORE USING ANY PRODUCT OR WORKOUT ROUTINE DISCUSSED WITHIN THIS WEBSITE.